Take a look at the draft programme of the conference on 20 September 2016: The Future of Plastics Packaging. The event will focus on innovation in the market and the industry's vision for the years to come. Click here to register now!
On the agenda:
- Fulvia Raffaelli of the European Commission providing you insights into the growth of the industry
- the point of view of Procter&Gamble on marketing & innovation TBC
- Brian Lodge of RPC Group on exploring state-of-the-art engineering & design
- the European Parliament updating you on its Circular Economy Package and how it will affect the industry
- Alan Campbell of The LCA Centre sharing the latest R&D on the environmental impacts of packaging
- the European eCommerce and Omni Channel Trade Association (EMOTA) presenting the evolution of packaging in e-commerce
- major brand owners and leading supermarket chains coming to discuss & debate with you
- Alan Davey of Linpac Packaging presenting cutting-edge innovation & its benefits
- and more to come!
Additions to the program will soon follow. Make sure to register now to guarantee your participation on September 20th!
Registration: click here
Programme: click here
Date: 20 September 2016
Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
Location: Ground floor of EuPC Offices (71 Avenue de Cortenbergh, 1000 Brussels)
Participation fee: 100 EUR
The Future of Plastics Packaging: The Programme Is Out! https://t.co/3vUh41FkBe— embodiedcarbon 2016-09-07 18:34:15
What is the future for #plastics packaging? @EuPCplastics looking for answers: https://t.co/LJwJ3B5sKL https://t.co/3Cg3UAlNSe— PlasticsEurope 2016-09-07 11:13:50
Wohin geht die Reise für #Kunststoff-Verpackungen? @EuPCplastics sucht Antworten: https://t.co/gpFLk4AWyt https://t.co/llaBbn64a7— PlasticsEuropeD 2016-09-06 15:05:05
Do you know what megatrends are in store for The Future of Plastics Packaging? Our speakers will tell you! Program: https://t.co/J2bpyM6Yfn— EuPCplastics 2016-08-04 08:05:44