Tuesday, July 12, 2016 —
Registrations for the event are now open! Click here in order to participate in the conference on 20 September 2016: The Future of Plastics Packaging. The event will focus on innovation in the market and the industry's vision for the years to come.
On the agenda:
- the European Commission providing you insights into the growth of the industry
- the point of view of Procter&Gamble on marketing & innovation TBC
- David Baker of RPC Group on exploring state-of-the-art engineering & design
- the European Parliament updating you on its Circular Economy Package and how it will affect the industry
- Alan Campbell of The LCA Centre sharing the latest R&D on the environmental impacts of packaging
- major brand owners and leading supermarket chains coming to discuss & debate with you
- FoodDrinkEurope voicing the views of the food and drink industries TBC
- Alan Davey of Linpac Packaging presenting cutting-edge innovation & its benefits
- and more!
More details on the program will soon follow. Make sure to register now to guarantee your participation on September 20th!
Registration: click here
Date: 20 September 2016
Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
Location: Ground floor of EuPC Offices (71 Avenue de Cortenbergh, 1000 Brussels)
Participation fee: 100 EUR
Register now to guarantee your participation on 20 September! Be a part of the #future of #plastics #packaging: https://t.co/nWRODEO5uZ— EuPCplastics 2016-07-14 08:00:09