Thursday, April 13, 2017 — The European Plastics Converters (EuPC) and the Spanish Association of Plastics Converters (ANAIP) are staging this year's plastic industry highlight in Madrid, June 1-2. The conference will bring together over 200 plastics converters during two days of debates and networking. On Thursday, Market Division meetings zoom in on packaging, automotive and construction.
- Daniel Calleja Crespo, Director-General for Environment at the European Commission
- Marisa Poncela García, Spanish State Secretary of Commerce
- Jaume Hons, Hewlett-Packard
- Leading industry representatives
- Roundtable debate with speakers from Dow Chemical, Procter & Gamble and the World Plastics Council
- Gala dinner at the iconic Teatro Real Madrid and Award Ceremonies - "Best Polymer Producers" and ANAIP
- Saturday Trip to Toledo
Programme and Registration
Visit the Event Website for a full list of speakers and locations as well as the conference programme.
Save your spot to engage in debates on latest industry trends: Register here!