Experts from research institutes and clusters from across Europe will share their knowledge and experience in R&D projects.
Do not miss this opportunity to gain an insight into their capabilities and network. Participation is free of charge.
Avenue de Cortenbergh 71
1000 Brussels, Belgium
MEETING DATE & TIME:
16 March 2015, 13:00 - 16:00
13:05-13:10 Presentation of EuPC Building and Construction Division
13:10-13:15 Presentation of ECP4
13:15-14:15 ECP4 Members: Capabilities and R&D projects first part
- Flanders’ PlasticVision, Belgium - Marc L’abbé
- Centexbel, Belgium - Guy Buyle
- Smithers Rapra, UK - Paul Shipton
- VTT, Finland - Tuulamari Helaja
- Rescoll, France - Konstantin Sipos
- Fraunhofer ICT, Germany - Florian Rapp
14:15-14:30 Coffee Break
14:30-14:50 ECP4 Members: Capabilities and R&D projects second part
- SIRRIS, Belgium - Markus Kaufmann
- IKT, Germany - Jordi Mauri
- AIMPLAS, Spain - Liliana Chamudis-Varan
14:50-15:50 Open Discussion
Don't hesitate, join our Innovation Workshop on the Opportunities in R&D projects for Building and Construction Products and Solutions in Brussels by registering here.
We look forward to welcoming you in Brussels.